Check out our FACEBOOK page
for Daily Specials.
Welcome to the Blue Water Grill
Located at 226 Main Street in historic, downtown Millsboro, Blue Water Grill (BWG) is centrally located in Sussex county and easily accessible from Rt. 24 and Rt 113. BWG specializes in fresh seafood, creative specials, and gourmet entrees at an affordable fare. We offer personalized service for special events including birthday parties, retirement celebrations, engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, and intimate receptions.
Check out the Blackboard
We normally offer both Daily and Weekly specials. Once we are through our grand opening we should be offering our Weekly Specials again. Our Daily Specials are still available and are found on our Facebook page.
Daily specials on Facebook
Weekly specials [Available soon]
Our Menu Works for Everyone
We provide top quality food for a fair price. EVERYTHING is homemade...soups, sauces, dressings - nothing comes out of a box! With over 80 items on the menu, there is something for every palate! We strive for our guests’ happiness and do whatever we can to create a fun and enjoyable experience for them. All of this with great service too!LunchDinnerChildren'sLibations
If you have any special dietary restrictions or vegetarian requests, just let us know as we can accommodate these requests as well.
• We are open 7 days a week.
• We offer seating for up to 120, large groups are always welcome and are encouraged to make reservations.
• There is plenty of free parking. (On-street, municipal lot across the street and another lot behind the building.)
• You can pop in for a quick lunch or choose to stay a while and enjoy the eclectic atmosphere, local artwork, and free wi-fi.
• We are members of the Georgetown and Millsboro Chamber of Commerce and the Delaware Restaurant Association.
About the Owners
Josh & Jessica took over the business in 2007 and have created something that is all their own. “We are constantly finding ways to improve BWG. Between us we have 25 years in the hospitality industry and we love what we do. Owning our own restaurant is a dream come true. Moving to Millsboro has been one of the best decisions we've made, we love the town and the people are phenomenal!"